We all clear out our refrigerator time and again. At such times , there are too many lost and found kitchen ingredients !! Some growing unexplainable things on them and some perfectly fit to eat and then there are some almost ready to take a dive to down south !!
This recipe is a concoction of the later event !! Found a packet of mushroom which were fresh as lily, a broccoli deciding upon whether to wait or dive south side and a red cabbage perfectly fit to sustain much longer !!! Lazy day called for a salad recipe instead of a full meal or a side dish !!
Warm salad with organic honey, olive oil and fresh condiments and herbs !! One can’t go wrong !!
200 gms of button mushrooms
1/2 cup of Pear fruit cut length wise
1 cup of red/ purple cabbage
1/4 cup of walnuts
For the dressing
1/4 cup organic honey
3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 tbsp minced garlic
1/4 TSP mixed Italian herbs
1 Tbsp Fresh lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Roast mushrooms until cooked .
2. Blanch broccoli with a garlic pod cut into the blanching water.
3. Set both the vegetables to cool down.
4. Mix all vegetables and walnuts in a large bowl.
5. In a jar add all the dressing ingredients. Give it a good shake and pour it on the salad.
6. Toss the salad and eat fresh !!